About Us: KodeKloud is an e-learning service provider, spread across the globe. Our goal is to make complex Devops technologies simple & easy to understand. The key to achieving this goal was the seamless integration between the video lectures and hands-on labs. We don’t want students / professionals to just learn theory, but to truly understand the technology through practice.
Our efforts and dedication has paid off. In about 3+years we have 7,50,000+ students / professionals across the globe, who have benefited from our courses. We are a team with entrepreneurial minds, hungry to grow and helping everyone grow.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Updating data sheets, doing research on our numbers, and high level reviews/ analysis of numbers.
- Manage operations for leadership team, including
- Managing quarterly leadership meets
- Managing annual all-hands.
- Managing administrative tasks - such as restructuring documents or getting a software plan.
- Manage access for the organization.
- Occasionally do operations audit for depts and assist them for better clarity, performance, and scalability.
- Support L10 meetings by
- Update metrics for L10 meetings,
- Follow-up on progress from absentees,
- Document all of the actions and plans fro the leadership meeting into C/U
- Leadership team onboarding & offboarding
- Attend all dept’s weekly calls, rate on performance and provide feedback to structure it / improve it.
- Run research and development projects at leadership level.
- Assist with managing and aligning depts, for eg:
- Course launches with marketing efforts
- Understanding of Entrepreneurial Operating System
- 3+ years of proven experience in Project/ Product management
- 2+ years of team management experience
- Strong technical skills on Clickup (or any PM software), Zoom, Slack, and G-Suite
- Experience working in research adn development.
- Experience in building SOPs and systems.
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks
- Works well in a team environment with a positive attitude and a strong willingness and desire to help others