KodeKloud is a fast-growing Singapore based SaaS EdTech start-up focusing on providing the best IT learning platform through hands-on practice. We are a bootstrapped and profitable startup and grew from $0 to $5M Annual Revenue in 4 years.
KodeKloud’s courses are taken by students all around the world, with a concentrated demographic of working professionals and technical students in the field. KodeKloud’s mission is to provide the most effective learning experience to our students worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
A CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be under their command.
The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
The person must have expertise in the following areas:
- Strategy - Tell us what to do and why
- Process - Build systems to define how we are going to get there
- Execution - Getting things done
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage a team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role
- Proven experience working with Tech startups
- Knowledge of SaaS business model
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. Xero)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
This job is open for Singaporean Citizens and PR only.