KodeKloud is an Edtech start-up focusing on providing the best DevOps learning platform through hands-on practice. KodeKloud’s courses are taken by students all around the world, with a concentrated demographic of working professionals and technical students in the field. KodeKloud’s mission is to provide the most effective DevOps learning experience to our students worldwide.
A critical component of our B2B revenue retention and growth, the Customer Success Executive is a specialist in customer engagements and product education, with the goal of customer satisfaction, retention and upselling growth. A Customer Success Executive will be taking over ownership of B2B clients brought in by the Business Development Team, and work hand in hand with cross-functional teams to ensure the best customer journey on our platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of customer accounts from onboarding, customer education, transaction admin duties, and attending to customer technical queries
- Client-facing (Virtual): engaging customers at various junctures in their life-cycle to encourage user engagements and upsell team licenses
- KPIs & incentives will be based on customer churn and satisfaction score
- Ensuring deals data accuracy on Sales Pipeline & CRM (Hubspot)
- Lookout for new market opportunities and assist with day-to-day requirement of the overall Enterprise Team
- Gather feedback from leads on product improvement, courses, and features
- 1-2 years of similar experience in Customer Success or Sales
- Proficient with Hubspot CRM, Zoom, Calendly
- Fluent and persuasive in written as well as verbal communications (English), the role will interact mostly with clients from the U.S & EU
- Comfortable with fast-changing start-up environment and parameters
- Results driven and accountable for work and performance; committed to continuous development and growth
- Self-starter who is passionate about learning and sharing product knowledge
Work Arrangements & Benefits
- Hybrid work schedule/remote work
- Attractive, sustainable, and attainable incentive for product upselling & customer retention goals
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.