KodeKloud is a fast-growing Singapore based EdTech start-up focusing on providing the best IT learning platform through hands-on practice. KodeKloud’s courses are taken by students all around the world, with a concentrated demographic of working professionals and technical students in the field. KodeKloud’s mission is to provide the most effective learning experience to our students worldwide.
We are a bootstrapped and profitable startup and grew from $0 to $5M Annual Revenue in 4 years.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Finance and Account Manager to lead a new finance department and assist with our growth. The person must have expertise in the following areas:
- Strategy - Tell us what to do and why
- Process - Build systems to define how we are going to get there
- Execution - Getting things done
- Overall in charge of all account book-keeping and payment processing matters inclusive of payroll, CPF and tax matters
- Prepare financial reports such as financial statements, P/L reporting, Balance Sheet reporting
- Work with leadership in charting growth in financial matters
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Responsible for timely outgoing payment responses and assist with verification of incoming funds with various banks, intermediaries and agencies
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of basic and accounting software such as Xero
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with relevant knowledge in prevailing accounting and tax regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Detail-oriented and takes ownership of accounting and payment processes
We are looking for a Singaporean or SPR for this position.