KodeKloud provides a unique and innovative learning experience, with high-quality course content and hands-on labs to ensure an effective and fun way to obtain new skills in complex technologies.
KodeKloud started operating in 2019.
We are a growing team of International professionals working remotely from around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Back-end Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for managing the backend and frontend services of our applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualising and executing clear, quality code to develop the best software. You will test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality code. You will also support our customers and partners by troubleshooting any of their software issues.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Manage source code in GIT repositories
- Build CI/CD pipelines in Gitlab
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Familiarity with AngularJS
- Familiarity with Git and CI/CD workflows. Github actions and Gitlab
- Familiarity with containerizing applications in Docker.
- Experience working with databases like MySQL and MongoDB
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
KodeKloud is an equal opportunity employer, and we aim to develop our employees to be successful and move on into higher positions over time.
If you see yourself in the following position, please do not hesitate to contact us as we would love to know more about you and eventually meet you in a F2F interview.