About Us: We are fast growing EdTech Startup that provides provides a unique and innovative learning experience, with high-quality course content and hands-on labs to ensure an effective and fun way to obtain new skills in complex technologies. We are a growing team of International professionals working remotely from around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of working wit design on Figma is a must.
- Good understanding of the modern web development tools such as HTML5, Vue.js, Ruby on Rails is an advantage.
- Good understanding of E-Learning platforms and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
KodeKloud is an equal opportunity employer, and we aim to develop our employees to be successful and move on into higher positions over time.
Location : India (Remote)
Experience : Minimum 5 years