We are looking for a Senior Product Manager/ Owner to direct and lead product development initiatives regarding our product. You'll work very closely with our leadership team to ensure our strategy and product development pipeline is aligned.
Although your core focus will be to manage our core Wordpress stack, - you'll have to be cross-functional working with different teams to achieve our goals.
- Develop and implement product features and upgrades consistent with company strategy
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Develop and report on tech product KPIs
- Lead development and QA team, helping ensure our product is providing a smooth user experience.
- Keep and maintain a release timeline - ensure releases happen on time with the best testing in place.
- Help create tech behind tracking and testing product consumption with the marketing and ops team.
- We keep our development cycles simple - we're expecting decent experience with Agile development framework and we expect highest level of communication from you!
Additionally, it'll help if you have experience on:
- CI/CD Frameworks and tools.
- TDD (Test-Driven Development) or BDD (Behavior-Driven Development)
Our current platform uses:
- Wordpress - integrations w/ LearnDash, Keap and BuddyPress.
- Custom Wordpress plugins
Perks and Benefits (other than salary)
- Meaningful work - at KodeKloud we're determined to make an impact before the dollars, and hence we take pride in creating a workplace culture that exhibits meaningful work across the whole team.
- Autonomy - as part of the leadership team, this role enables you to drive changes you think align well with our values, and our mission.
- Travel (post-Covid) - we'll have you fly in and work closely with our leadership team in our bi-annual leadership meetings - as well as other company milestone achievements.