About Us: KodeKloud is an Education and Training platform, and we teach trending IT technologies in DevOps and Cloud Computing using engaging video and hands-on experience. While only three years old, we've made an impact in the IT education space.
KodeKloud is looking for a remote Technical Editor to train and supervise the Technical Writers in generating high-quality content. You will be leading the team of Technical writers and performing editorial activities, onboarding new writers and ensuring quality blogs are published. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics. You'll help us achieve our goals by creating content that connects with our audiences and brings eyes to our sites.
Location - Remote (Permanent)
- Review the writer’s submissions & suggest changes ensuring that all written content meets our company's standards
- Assist writers in selecting topics as per their domain knowledge
- Checking the written documents for clarity, quality, and plagiarism and providing constructive feedback to the writers
- Come up with new ideas, trends, and updates in DevOps technologies to write articles on
- Collaborate with the team to review the article performance & come up with an analysis to focus on getting top-ranked articles
- Do an organic search for good writers & manually recruit them and take ownership of the complete end-to-end onboarding process
- Refine the payout mechanism as per the existing writer’s submissions in order to incentivize them to write better blogs
- Come up with strategies such as Guest post publishing that will get more traffic to KodeKloud via blogs
- Work on strategies for giving benefits to writers that will give them the exposure of our audience and motivate them to write for us
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write technical descriptions & specifications, and process documentation
- Reviewing and editing technical documents to correct for any inconsistencies, grammatical errors, and technical concepts
- Understand the Cloud & DevOps technologies and deliver quality writeups for marketing use eg: whitepaper, webinar or video scripts
EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
Requirements and skills
- You should have DevOps & Cloud domain experience in writing technical articles and proven work experience in the DevOps field
- You should have excellent writing and editing skills and knowledge of industry best practices
- A decent understanding of technical DevOps concepts
Send in your application if you have the skills and job knowledge we are looking for. We would like to hear from you.