We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainer to build and deliver training content in the field of System Administration, Linux, DevOps, or Cloud. You will develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
Technical trainers must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
The goal is to contribute to the development of people’s technical/IT skills to meet organizational needs.
- Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements
- Produce training curriculum and classroom agenda
- Determine course content according to objectives
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
- Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
- Observe and evaluate the results of training programs
- Determine the overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
- Proven experience in the relevant field
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities